- Encourage people by explaining that volunteering can benefit your community greatly in many ways. With the MBIMB programme, you can help to educate your community to protect and educate children against child abuse.
- Try to encourage people by explaining that volunteering can benefit your community greatly in many ways. With the MBIMB programme, you can help to educate your community to protect and educate children against child abuse.
- We currently have 4 free courses on our website at https://mbimb.org
Our Current Courses are :
1. Introduction to Child Maltreatment and Safeguarding Children
2. How to Present the MBIMB Programme.
3. Safeguarding Fundamentals
4. Essential Skills For New Mothers
Connect with local organisations and community leaders, build relationships and explain the impact of the MBIMB Programme in the communities where it is being used.
Encourage NGO’s and communities to share our Free Courses with their Volunteers to help them understand the adverse and harmful effects that child abuse has in a community.
MBIMB has a “Let’s Start The Conversation” interactive Zoom meeting every 2 months. Please help us to invite people to help share our message. We will also be holding some training sessions that you will be able to invite interested parties.
Please use your social media and other online platforms to promote the volunteer opportunity to help us reach a wider audience. I know many of you share your wonderful work with the children, and we try to make this prominent in our GGAF and MBIMB Ambassador Magazine and in the MBIMB Newsletter this is a very effective way to engage and inspire others.
Please explore our new website where you can download all our free resources.
Here are some links to help you navigate the website: